The one and only Jägermeister! This herbal liqueur from Germany has a global following. You might have initially encountered it in some kind of messy shots situation - with red bell maybe? - but it's also lovely stuff that can be savoured and enjoyed.
Did you know...?
• Jägermeister is a traditional job title - it means Master Hunter.
• Jägermeister contains 56 herbs, fruits, roots, and spices, including citrus peel, liquorice, anise, poppy seeds, saffron, ginger, juniper berries, and ginseng.
• It's made to a secret recipe
• It undergoes 383 quality controls
• It's aged for a year in oak barrels before final blending • Curt Mast, a 'jägermeister', launched Jägermeister in 1934, after years of experimentation.
It's serious stuff! And seriously good served neat on ice, or in a Root 56 with Ginger Beer, fresh lime and a slice of cucumber.
Next Day Delivery
Premium Gift Box Option