Email me when back in stock
The one and only Jägermeister! This herbal liqueur from Germany has a global following. You might have initially encountered it in some kind of messy shots situation - with red bell maybe? - but it's also lovely stuff that can be savoured and enjoyed.
Did you know...?
• Jägermeister is a traditional job title - it means Master Hunter.
• Jägermeister contains 56 herbs, fruits, roots, and spices, including citrus peel, liquorice, anise, poppy seeds, saffron, ginger, juniper berries, and ginseng.
• It's made to a secret recipe
• It undergoes 383 quality controls
• It's aged for a year in oak barrels before final blending • Curt Mast, a 'jägermeister', launched Jägermeister in 1934, after years of experimentation.
It's serious stuff! And seriously good served neat on ice, or in a Root 56 with Ginger Beer, fresh lime and a slice of cucumber.
Gift box options will be shown when you add the item to your basket
FREE MISS ANAIS ROSE WHEN YOU SPEND £79
- Reference number: 31D1198
- Category: spirits
Place your order before 4pm Monday to Friday and your drinks will be delivered for just £5.95 when your basket subtotal is over £30.00. PLEASE SEE DELIVERY PAGE FOR OUTLYING EXCEPTIONS FOR SOME POSTAL CODES WHERE DELIVERY may take 2-3 days.
Spend over £79 on your order and delivery is FREE.
Orders with a basket subtotal below £30.00 will be charged £9.95 for delivery. So why not spend over £30.00 and get Delivery for just £5.95! .
Please note that we are currently unable to deliver to Channel Island addresses including all postcodes starting with GY or JE..
Order by 4pm on Friday and we’ll have your drinks with you on Saturday.
Note that any orders placed after 4pm on a Friday will be delivered 'Next Day' on the Tuesday as standard.
NOMINATED DAY DELIVERY
Don't need it right away? You can choose a nominated delivery date in the future at checkout.
1 /media/image/96/41/ab/gift-image-h.png 0 0