Order before 7pm Monday to Friday and get NEXT DAY DELIVERY.
Our delivery partner may deliver up to 10pm each day.
Current delivery charges are as follows:
- Subtotal over £30: £2.49
- Subtotal under £30: £9.95
Named Day Delivery
If you need to have your order delivered on a specific date in the future you can also select this at the checkout.
Just order by 7pm on Friday and we’ll have your drinks with you on Saturday. Note that any orders placed between 7pm on Friday and midnight Sunday will be delivered "Next Day" on the following Tuesday.
Order before 7pm on Friday & choose your option at checkout for delivery pre 10am or 12pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
31Delivered Service - now available
For £14.95, you get free standard delivery on your orders for one year. T&Cs apply.
For additional delivery information please click here.
The one and only Jägermeister! This herbal liqueur from Germany has a global following. You might have initially encountered it in some kind of messy shots situation - with red bell maybe? - but it's also lovely stuff that can be savoured and enjoyed.
Did you know...?
• Jägermeister is a traditional job title - it means Master Hunter.
• Jägermeister contains 56 herbs, fruits, roots, and spices, including citrus peel, liquorice, anise, poppy seeds, saffron, ginger, juniper berries, and ginseng.
• It's made to a secret recipe
• It undergoes 383 quality controls
• It's aged for a year in oak barrels before final blending • Curt Mast, a 'jägermeister', launched Jägermeister in 1934, after years of experimentation.
It's serious stuff! And seriously good served neat on ice, or in a Root 56 with Ginger Beer, fresh lime and a slice of cucumber.
Next Day Delivery
Premium Gift Box Option