All our orders are now delivered with DPD, allowing you the opportunity to take more control of your delivery from us.
With our switch to DPD you can still opt for next day delivery if you order before 7pm and now you can now have greater control on how and when you receive your delivery, avoiding unnecessary waiting around!
DPD’s “1hr Predict” will give you advanced notice of your one-hour delivery time slot, the opportunity to have your delivery left with a neighbour if your not going to be in, delivered on another more convenient day or picked up from your nearest DPD Pickup Shop… to get started simply download the app today!
Simply enter the Tracking Code from your Dispatch Email and DPD will display the progress of your order. Please check this first before contacting us about your delivery. Your order may be delivered anytime between 8am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel. If you are not in when your parcel arrives, our courier may leave it in a safe place or they may leave a card with details of how to collect your order or rearrange delivery.
Order before 7pm Monday to Friday and you can opt for NEXT DAY DELIVERY. Certain restrictions do apply so please have a look at the list of post codes below to check if they apply to your area.
Our delivery partner may deliver up to 10pm each day. If you are a business that might be closed after 6pm then please keep this in mind and call our team to ensure we do our best to get it to you.
Current delivery charges are as follows:
- Under £30.00 = £9.95
- Over £30.00 = £2.49
NAMED DAY DELIVERY
If you need to have your order delivered on a specific date in the future you can also select this at the checkout.
Just order by 7pm on Friday and we’ll have your drinks with you on Saturday. Note that any orders placed between 7pm on Friday and midnight Sunday will be delivered 'Next Day' on the following Tuesday.
DELIVERY TO AN ALTERNATIVE ADDRESS
You can choose to have your order delivered to an address other than your billing address, such as your place of work or to a friend or relative. Simply add an alternative delivery address at the checkout.
CHANNEL ISLANDS NOT AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY
Sorry, but we are unable to deliver to any Channel Island addresses including all postcodes prefixed with JE or GY.
Sorry, but we are currently only able to deliver to UK addresses.
- 31DELIVERED is valid on receipt of a one-off payment of £14.95 for one year from the date of purchase
- Minimum qualifying order to receive free delivery is £20
- You must place in accordance with 31DOVER's standard delivery or HUBBOX delivery time scales
- 31DELIVERED delivery service is only valid for orders on 31DOVER.com
- Service covers standard delivery costs throughout the year - you will be notified on close to the end of the annual subscription for renewal
- 31DELIVERED does not include our Premium Delivery services
- Service covers delivery costs from Tuesday – Saturday
- Standard Delivery cut-offs still apply to the following post codes - AB30 - AB56, BF, BT (ALL), DD9 - DD10, EI(ZZ75) ALL, FK8 - FK21, G83, HS1 - HS9, IM1 - IM99, IV (ALL), KA27 - KA28, KW1 - KW99, PA20 - PA99, PH17 - PH99, TR21 - TR25, ZE1 - ZE3
- The service cannot be used as a guest customer - you must have an account with 31DOVER.com. If you have problems logging in to your account, please contact Customer Services before you place your order.
- Once a puchace has been made your 31DELIVERED subcription can not be cancelled.
- There will be no refund on any unused postage
- Once purchased, payment cannot be exchanged for cash.
- 31DELIVERED does not cover order returns or replacements. Unwanted orders are returned at the customer's cost.
- 31DELIVERED is not transferable between accounts.
Not going to be home to receive your order? No problem with over 4000 locations to choose from HubBox is our click and collect option.
Simply choose the click and collect option at the checkout, type in your postcode and select nearest your HubBox collect shop.
Once you’ve completed your order, you’ll receive a unique collection code via email direct from HubBox, and when DPD have delivered your order to your chosen store, simply present your collection code to the cashier who will dispatch your order to you.
Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse we will send you a Dispatch Email with a tracking link so you can follow its journey. We will also send you a reminder text message via your mobile phone at around 11am on your delivery date to confirm your delivery. Please ensure you supply your text message to us when adding your delivery details in the checkout process.
Standard delivery orders will be delivered between 7am - 10pm. DPD will contact you by 11am on the day of delivery advising of your ‘1hr Predict’ window.
'Premium Guaranteed Pre’ is currently only available for orders requested on Saturday and Sunday when requested at the time of placing your order.
Delivery Cost charges can not be amended once an order has been confirmed.
We're sorry to say that there are some places we simply can't get to in under a day. Please check to see if your postcode falls into this category and allow extra 48-72hrs for delivery:
AB30 - AB56, BF, BT (ALL), DD9 - DD10, EI(ZZ75) ALL, FK8 - FK21, G83, HS1 - HS9, IM1 - IM99, IV (ALL), KA27 - KA28, KW1 - KW99, PA20 - PA99, PH17 - PH99, TR21 - TR25, ZE1 - ZE3
We try our hardest to meet all delivery times, but, very occasionally, there may be delays, especially during busy periods (e.g. sale) but also because of things like postal/carrier delays, traffic delays, logistics, bad weather or if our Delivery Partners are unable to access the delivery address). We won’t be held liable for any delays or failure to comply with our obligations if the delay or failure arises from any causes beyond our and our Delivery Partners’ reasonable control. We aim to keep you updated and you should be able to track your parcel’s progress. If you have any other issues, feel free to contact our Customer Service team help@31Dover.com.