The Seabreeze was created towards the end of the Prohibition era in the late 1920s. I always think about a summer I spent in LA learning to surf when I make a Seabreeze and I reckon it's a perfect example of the traditional cocktail balance between sweet and sour.
Hard to believe something so easy to make can be so tasty and refreshing.
- 2 measures Vodka
- 3 measures cranberry juice
- 1 ½ measures freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- Lime slice to garnish
How to serve it
- In a mixing glass, add all the ingredients.
- Add plenty of ice and shake.
- Strain into a Collins glass full of ice.
- Garnish with a slice of lime.