PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
31DOVER is operated by DMD Operations Limited (Company Reg. Number: 8019447).
Last updated 6th December 2012.
We may change this Policy from time to time by updating this page. If you have any questions, please Contact Us.
Nothing in our Terms and Conditions or this Policy affects your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998.
What personal information do we collect?
When you place an order we will ask you for your name, email address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number and credit/debit card or other payment information.
We may also ask you to input personal information such as your name and email address if you’d like to be notified of specific offers or product availability.
What do we do with the personal information we collect?
We use the personal information you give us only for the following purposes:
- To verify your age
- To obtain credit and fraud detection checks, where required
- To obtain authorisation for your payment
- To process your order
- To contact you regarding a specific enquiry you make
- For statistical analysis so that we can improve our website and the service we offer
- To personalise your experience of our website and our communications with you
- If you have consented, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
- Where required or otherwise permitted to do so by applicable laws and/or regulations, for the purpose of responding to a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency, or in order for us to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend legal claims
Who do we share this information with?
Your personal information will be used for the above purposes by relevant staff at 31DOVER. It may also be disclosed to other businesses that help us run our business, including:
- For the purpose of processing your orders and authorisation of your payment
- To credit reference and fraud detection agencies
- Warehousing and distributors of our products
- Couriers and delivery companies involved in the delivery of your order
- To prospective or actual buyers in the event that DMD (Web) Limited sells any of its business or assets
Other than as set out above, we will not transfer, disclose, sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission to do so or are otherwise required or permitted to do so by law.
What are cookies?
You can set your browser to reject cookies (see the 'Help' menu of your browser to find out how to do this). Please bear in mind that certain features of this website may not function correctly if you do this. For more information about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org