Long Island Iced Tea
The Long Island Iced Tea contains a higher concentration of alcohol than most high balls and is made up of a combination of 5 different spirits. Named after it’s cunning resemblance to iced tea, my friends at the Hard Rock Cafe tell me that this remains a hugely popular drink.
Persevere with your attempts at making the perfect Long Island Iced Tea.
How to serve it
- In a mixing glass add all the ingredients, except Cola.
- Add plenty of ice and shake.
- Strain into a Sling glass full of ice.
- Top up with Cola and stir.
- Garnish with a lemon slice.