A fruitful take on the traditional Martini, the combination of pineapple and raspberry results in a zingy and refreshing drink.
The French Martini is a contemporary cocktail, popular in sophisticated bars and clubs in Paris. Think Vanessa Paradis.
- 2 measures Vodka
- 1 ¾ measures pressed pineapple juice
- ¼ measure Black Raspberry Liqueur
- Pineapple wedge to garnish
How to serve it
- In a mixing glass, add all the ingredients.
- Add plenty of ice and shake.
- Fine strain into a chilled Martini glass.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge on the rim.