You will need:
• 50ml Woodford Reserve Bourbon
• 50ml Oloroso Sherry
• 50ml Italian bitter sweet Vermouth
• A dash of The Bitter Truth Jerry Thomas Bitters
• Ice cubes
• Mixing glass and Martini glass or Champagne coupe
• Orange zest, to serve
What to do:
• Fill mixing glass with ice
• Add all wet ingredients and stir for about 20 seconds
• Strain into serving glass and garnish with orange zest
"The Stork Club was a prominent nightclub and restaurant in Manhattan. The inspiration for the cocktail came from 1920's Prohibition.
"The drink itself is based around Woodford Reserve Bourbon - 50ml of that. The same again of Oloroso Sherry and Amaro Lucano (an Italian bitter sweet Vermouth), and to add complexity we've added The Bitter Truth Jerry Thomas Bitters.
"This drink is specifically designed to be an after dinner drink. It's got some quite aromatic and digestive qualities to it."